Do you need some information? Go through the FAQ below and click on the titles which are of interest for you to find the answer to your question.
You did not find an answer? Do not hesitate to ask your question in our form. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Category and questions/existing answers :
In which languages does the visit exist?
- The tour can be done in French, English, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish.
How long does the visit take?
- The visit takes about 35 minutes.
Is the visit accessible to persons with a mobility handicap?
- Yes, the visit is accessible to persons with a mobility handicap. However, it is strongly recommended to previously reserve the wagon which has especially been built to take in persons with a mobility handicap.
Am I obliged to reserve?
- No, it is not necessary to reserve but it is strongly recommended to reserve during school holidays, weekends and public holidays.
Are animals allowed?
- No, animals are not allowed.
Is there a restaurant in the citadel?
- No, however it is only a 10 minute walk to the city centre. In the reception hall a drinks and sandwich machine is at your disposal.
Is it allowed to park campers on the parking lot of the citadel?
- Yes, it is allowed to park campers there.