Pieces of advice for the visit
- It is preferable to reserve your tickets in advance.
- We advise you to dress warmly, constant temperature of 7°C.
- The visit is accessible to persons with a mobility handicap. However, it is strongly recommended to previously reserve the visit.
- The visit is unadvisable to claustrophobic persons.
- The access to the citadel is strictly prohibited to animals.
- The citadel has a mini-library about the First World War, Verdun and Lorraine.
- Sale of souvenirs (key rings, mugs, posters,…)
Area with documents
- Touristic brochures about Verdun and the battlefields are at your disposal in our documents area.
- A drinks and sandwich machine is at your disposal.